Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Zooey D ♥'s her Opaques!

Zooey D is the one and only American English Rose. Anyone who didn't know better would notice her pale comlplexion, country walk rosey cheeks and quirky girl style and take her for an inhabitant of Blighty.

and guess what...it seems that as other girls love shoes and handbags, Zooey loves her good old reliable opaque tights. And who can blame her she wears them well, and in a majority of the pictures, looks fantastic!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my favourite picture, although if she'd kept her simple, maybe wearing it down, I think it would have looked better. Her pretty girl blouse and really cute and suits her style and pairing it with this skirt makes the outfit unique. The whole thing makes me think of tea parties, bunny rabbits and spring...

actually, maybe sub-consciously I was thinking of Alice in Wonderland? But a brunette Alice, of course...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not so keen on this dress Z is seen wearing with her sister. In fact, I don't really like either of their outfits, and Emily's looks a bit prom-like.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the other hand, I love her ensemble here. She looks sophisticated and chic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not so sure about her hair in this picture, but otherwise I really like this dress. Its got a vintage feel to it, maybe due the the black crochet?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this red dress is fantastic and Zooey looks really confident wearing it. Although is there something about her feet that look clumpy?

6 comments:

abovo99 said...

The red dress looks so good on her.

Julz said...

I love love love that crochet dress! Thanks for checking out my blog, yours is great!

Ella Gregory said...

she looks so amazing in the top picture. i wish i could have worn that lol.

Ally. said...

i ♥ zooey, she has amazing style

Alice said...

opaque tights are my true loves of all time.
P.S. In that last pic, she looks a lot like Alexis Bledel. I do not watch Gilmore Girls. That is all.

NATRIBU said...

Thanks for your comment! I add your blog in my blog. If you want you could add a link to my blog in yours too.
Thanks anyway.