Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mother's Day



This Sunday is Mother's Day in the UK. As I'm not on home soil I've popped my own Mahsy a card in the post but here are some of the goodies I'd buy her if money were no object and if Texan bars were still in production. All in all they're the perfect ingredients for a Sunday. A soothing Eve Lom wake-up call, some coffee poured from a handsome glass Hario server, a wander outside in the sunshine followed by an afternoon with a thick woollen blanket to lay under whilst watching Borgen and eating stilton on toast. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I find it hilarious and exciting that 'BORGEN' has viewers in the UK. Anyways, my mom would love all of the above, and with your new nike kicks you really do look like a Nørrebro chick.

best,
long time Danish reader

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

i love those sunglasses!

love,

helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com