Monday, May 11, 2009

a little bird told me

Chloe Sevigny Chloe Sevigny
pics; shawn mortensen

“The other day I walked down a street and with the trees right now, the white trees and the petals everywhere, it is so beautiful. Hanging out at Battery Park, I mean, the trees over there are so pretty. There is something magical about New York and the seasons and watching them change.” Mary-Kate on her city.

Chloe Sevigny on the mans cardigan she can't live without
"preferably long enough to cover my ass, and with pockets I can shove my hands into when I get nervous in social situations, which is a constant."

"A year of two I was obsessed with Jane Birkin. Then I realised I could wear whatever I wanted and be happier." Alexa Chung on her evolving style.

"Marianne Faithful/ The kids in Mary Poppins" Leith Clark pinpoints her look.

"If I wear other designers, people know that when I do wear Missoni, I actually like it." Margherita Missoni doesn't feel obliged to wear Missoni 24/7.

10 comments:

The Zsa Zsa Zsu said...

I LOVE Chloe Sevigny. And these photos explain why!

ChristingC said...

haha chloe sevigny's quote is perfect. exactly how i feel...the cardigan is a comfort blanket and i am always on the search for the most useful, chic, and comfortable one!

http://fashionhedonsim.blogspot.com

Madeline said...

really great quotes. all of them are so applicable to personal dressing styles. and I love missoni.. I can't understand how someone wouldnt want to wear it

Anonymous said...

Sevigny is my Icon. Everything she says and does is pefect, as your quote shows.

Tasha Franken said...

Chloe Sevigny is so sweet

http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/

Shen-Shen said...

Ahhh legs!

That quote makes me love Chloe.

Daria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i <3 chloe, she's one of my faves.

<3

Mo & E

buttonsandbowsla.blogspot.com

be_my_valentine said...

Why don't we see more pictures of Leith Clarke's style! I like her quote and I love Lula magazine!

Annabel said...

mary kate is my favorite!