Tuesday, February 08, 2011

mood


Kim Noorda (via florencesw) / the simplicity of this lovely little outfit- cropped metallic thread roll neck and that little frill along the hem of the dress (via altamiranyc) / Kate Moss and Johnny Depp at airport (I know the old school Kate Moss pictures on blogs get kind of generic but I love this) / Angela Lindvall US Vogue Oct 1998 'Great Lengths' by Carter Smith / My feet in Peschiera Del Garda last August / Pregnant Stella Tennant in Margiela from Mark Borthwick's 2000-1 Maison Martin Margiela (via 11l13)

9 comments:

Anthea said...

Love the grey cropped sweater and belted dress? underneath. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hate to be pernickety but I'm pretty sure that it's Kim Noorda top left, not Behati...

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

Ok, you're right, young Kate Moss can get pretty old on blogs, BUT can I just say that particular one made my day :)

Anonymous said...

alway love your mood boards

hippyhippychic said...

argh johnny and kate were the ultimate 90s couple. Their effortless cool made me green with envy.

Unknown said...

This is so 90's fantastic. I love it. Kate Moss done right.

Cheers!
~Emily
http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

Jo said...

I love the first outfit! Photos like that make it so tempting to chop my hair off! x www.lostinthehaze.com

Jessica Esther said...

kate moss and johny depp was epic.
totally awesome post!

http://eclecticraccoon.blogspot.com/

naomi said...

old school kate and johnny photo made my day. i love your blog.