Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a little bird told me

 Arizona Muse in Dazed and Confused, via Fashion Gone Rogue

"It’s a little English countryside schoolgirl, mixed with some Hillary Clinton circa-mid-’80s." Chloe Sevigny on her hair.

"She does like people to speak proper English. I’ve fallen into a terrible habit: when people ask me how I am, I say, “I’m good.” Vivienne will often correct me, and say, “You can’t say that. You have to say you’re ‘well’.” PA Tizer Bailey on working for Dame Vivienne, via Cos.

"I hope I don't let you down and disappear next season and no one ever books me again and you're like 'Oh no, we have this whole issue on this random girl no one knows about!'" Arizona Muse on being the star model in this month's Dazed and Confused.

1 comment:

Jane Alisa said...

Wonderful picture of Arizona; I have serious hair envy. xoxo