Tuesday, March 15, 2011

topshop blogging events

This Wednesday and Thursday I'll be tearing myself away from the comfort-hovel that is my desk and joining blogger supreme Susie Bubble at a couple of in-store Topshop blogging events at the Nottingham and Liverpool stores. To coincide with the launch of the latest 214 magazine (produced in-house by the Topshop team and always good for a satisfying leaf through) we'll be talking about our own blogs as well as answering any questions you might have (eg, how do I get started with my own blog, why is Chloe Sevigny so rad, Anna Dello Russo..what's up with her?) I also hear through the grapevine there'll be baked goods available so you if you're anything like me and excited at the prospect of combining your favourite activities (gorging on cake, looking at clothes, leafing through magazines and thinking about blogging) it'll be a pretty nice way to spend an hour of your evening.

Also, truth be told I'm a little bit nervous so if you're in the area and fancy popping in and saying hi that would be very, very cool. It's always good to have some shallow natter with lovers of blogs and fellow bloggers.

Here are the details for each day:
Wednesday 16th-Topshop Victoria Centre, Nottingham 6-7pm
Thursday 17th-Topshop Church Street, Liverpool 6-7pm

Hope to see some of you there!

10 comments:

joanne said...

love your blog...wish I could come!

Unknown said...

Cool!! Wish I could come.

Unknown said...

Wish it were happening in London! x

Cassie said...

I wish I could come to this! I would've thought it would be in one of their London stores, and I'm in London tomorrow...nevermind!

Don't be nervous, I'm sure you'll be fine!

dressingmissdolly.co.uk

Anonymous said...

If companies are starting to head north of london maybe one day they will venture to the south west. fingers crossed because we never get anything go going on down here :( rant over, best of luck i'm sure you'll be great!

xx

Louisa said...

I'm a student in liverpool and so gutted I can't make it (housemate's dance show) as i've followed your blog for so long and I love it.

Hope you have a good evening and try not to be nervous! Everyone is there because they want to hear what you have to say :).

SusieHull said...

I'll be attending this! Can't wait!

Chuck said...

'Much talked about'!

SoapiUk said...

I will be there! Don't be nervous, blogger followers in notts are all really nice :)

Meri said...

I wish I could have come but I am a bit too far away. Hopefully you will post pictures and information about the event, it sounds interesting:)