Wednesday, February 27, 2013

God Only Knows



Hullo thah. What have we here? Rare, full-frontal, shameless sunshine beaming down on Manchester. Days like these require a swift departure from the house, sunglasses (while it lasts), some Mac lipstick in Morange and lots and lots of Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys. If you can only do one of these things, make it Pet Sounds. Seriously.

On a side note, hopefully some more frequent posting can continue soon. That place I'm swiftly leaving the house for is the library. Final few months of studying and all that. 

5 comments:

ouestladiscotheque said...

I'm in love with Morange. After years of lusting after it my boyfriend asked me why I didn't just buy it already and I said I couldn't justify £14 on a lipstick. He sounded shocked "£14 isn't that much if you love it so much." And now it is mine courtesy of Adam. Little does he know he has now unleashed a terrible thought process for anything I might lust after in the future !!!

M xo

Helen Le Caplain said...

I LOVED the sunshine today - made everyone seem so much happier! :D

www.mancunianvintage.com

Ellen Grace said...

Love your top, you look so pretty! The sun was amazing, too bad its gone :(

A little bit Unique

x


Christina Marie said...

Great leopard top!

xx
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

SofĂ­a Premat said...

so cute