Friday, December 07, 2007

Advent Season: Day Seven
Best dressed of the week: Six dresses and a tux


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thankfully the christmas season has spurred those rich socialites into planning plenty of charity bashes, meaning that the Best Dressed of the Week posts may continue without having to consider the Gossip Girl crew and Lauren Conrad as contenders (pheww).

A mention to Julianne Moore and SJP.. better luck next time, bitches. J, how could you have not understood the need for red lipstick? And SJP, you were doing so well until you decided to wear a long coat under your cropped fur, chhh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Rachel Bilson (Is it bad to wish that she would have an off week so that I wouldn't have to feature her all the time?) and Keira Knightley (thoughts on her new fringe. Not a fan myself, but it may..ahem.."grow" on me. Oh dear) both demonstrated how to travel in style when they were passing through LAX airport. And not a pashmina in sight, thank god.

Lets all applaud Maggie Gyllenhaal who stood out from the rest of them in a feminine tux, looking effortless and too cool.

13 comments:

Chelsea Rae said...

hmmm...I not sure how I feel about Keira's hair. It's odd, for lack of a better word. Lately, I've been pleasantly surprised about Hayden's wardrobe choices. Its not all juicy sweats anymore! And, I feel the same way about Rachel Bilson; sometimes you just wish she would end up on the worst dressed lest or even the moderately dressed list!

Siru said...

Kate Hudson has looked amazing this week. love her smile.

juliet xxx

Tinsley said...

If you copy and paste the picture into a document (paint,word) then the picture is full length

Anways, I really like what Kate Hudson is wearing - exactly something I would wear
And I'm a fan of Diane but I'm a bit on the fence about her red lipstick...

Unknown said...

kate hudson for best dressed! im deffo loving all the sightings lately...

im on team katey!

although diane comes close second...

Mónica said...

I think Nicole Richie is one of the most lovely pregnant women I've ever seen (and I don't really like her)

Blue Floppy Hat said...

I'm not such a fan of Keira's look, she's probably got too much foundation on, she looks that dead pale.
Kate is definitely the best dressed of this lot, in fact she rarely has an off day either.
And Rachel....it's going to be a long time before my girl crush on her goes away. The picture just demonstrated why.

Lana said...

Love both outfits from Keira!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Keira Knightly and Diane Kruger look amazing. The black and white theme is nice for winter wear.

Jo said...

^I have to agree with you! they look amazing!

Camilla said...

I'm in love with short dresses <3 The tux looks great too actually :)

Eva. said...

I think Kate Hudson is so great because shes got great legs, shes confident, and she exudes confidence!

riz said...

I really am dying to get the femme tux look...

Héloïse J. said...

i luv kate outfit's here. adorable :)