Friday, December 04, 2009

advent season: day three: christmas morning style

[christmas+pyjamas.jpg]
knitted shorts!? can it be so? since those chunky woolen versions at chloe made their way down the runway in february, I've been waiting for something similar to hit the high street. uniqlo is the answerer or prayers with these adorable little numbers. they come in fourteen different colours, though wine and dark grey are my personal favourites. come christmas morning I'll be mixing and matching with a little silky pyjama top ala this or this from topshop whilst I tucked into a full breakfast spread and a couple of presents. lovely..

ps, and you know the little shorts have elasticated waistbands. because we were all wondering..

20 comments:

Kathryn Sutton said...

Ah, I love it, I just can't decide which combination I like better?!

x

http://sparklesmiledance.blogspot.com

miss milki said...

Thats really cute! I'll just be a scruffy mess in my pyjamas and old dressing gown on Christmas Morning! ;)

_ said...

yes! those shorts are so great.

Anonymous said...

such a good idea!! i'm definetly wearing them

Daria said...

uuuuh I love it like this *_*
i tried those pj tops at topshop there are sooo cute but their bottom sucks... like a bad version of a tacky hareem so i didnt buy iy. now u made me think of only getting the top ;)
are the shorts also topshop?

KP said...

muy adorable xo

Gem said...

Oh my god I love them!! I'm so getting a pair!

Erimentha said...

mmm knitted shorts would be so warm!

:)

Anonymous said...

adorable, comfy shorts!

Stephanie said...

lovely, the shorts are great.

xx
theotherchic.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

i totaly love this short !
xoxo from France
www.sojenny.com

All Women Stalker said...

Knitted shorts! Hmm I wonder if they would go well in my tropical country....Might be too hot. haha

-meream

Siru said...

Those shorts are just too cute!

juliet xxx

young-shields said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your seasonal posting, hoorah for its return!

woo xxx

smalltownchic said...

love this!

trade links?
http://smalltownchicc.blogspot.com/
♥smalltownchicc

Anonymous said...

I adore these shorts. They would be so nice to wear!

laura said...

ha ha, love them, I have a fair few pairs of knitted shorts (and leggings) from my ballet days. glad to see they can now be considered street savvy.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous as always darling
love it, great inspiration
thanks for sharing

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

shoeless simone said...

These shorts are so strange and interesting, but I love them!

-Shoeless Simone

austin personal injury lawyer said...

Great outfit! Those bottoms are cute. I don't think I've ever seen those before.