Wednesday, December 02, 2009

advent season: day two: stocking fillers

[stocking+fillers.jpg]
It's easy to get yourself in a bit of a tizzy when it comes to present shopping. I say avoid panic buying novelty socks and bath salts and have a little fun with it, even if your budget it meager. How about japanese candy, a book of WH Auden poetry, a 'grow your own crystals' magic garden kit, some pretty stationary, a paris themed silk scarf?..

pink bra
from monki, magic garden kit from amazon, japanese candy (kasugai lychee gummy) from cybercandy, rhodia stationary from journalingarts.com, faded flag print scarf from topshop, brooklyn tote bag from maptotes, wristwatch from amazon, bunny ears headband from topshop, wh auden book from amazon, stacked animal rings from asos

15 comments:

Annie said...

Aw, perfect stocking stuffers! I love the bra, the bunny ears, and the scarf.

Unknown said...

I love asos rings. & thank you thank you for suggesting the japanese candy! my brother lived in japan for three years and misses the snacks, candy would be a perfect present for him.
-Vee

WendyB said...

The magic garden kit is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Ooh thanks for this. It has some great ideas. I need to start buying for friends and thinking of what I want so this helps tonnes.

Cindy said...

i love the bunny ears and the stacked rings.

A. said...

and i want ALL of it in my stocking! too cute. & i'm thinking i might actually to try to pull off those bunny ears in the daylight...

x

lisa tomiko said...

love this... i want every one of these things to appear in my stocking this year!

JOWY said...

LOVELY ITEMS, ESPECIALLY THAT RING!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Ah yes, stationery does it for me every time...

darwin said...

aah rhodia stationary is my favorite...im such a geek. love it
loving that ring too!

Siru said...

Black watch! I think likewise, christmas shopping shouldn't be terrible or boring. Just making each other happy!

juliet xxx

Suze said...

bunny bunny ears!
haha i remember you're blog was like the first i've ever read, cool that it's still on!

Isabel said...

Sweet! I love the crystal growing idea.

All Women Stalker said...

These are perfect! In fact, I would not mind not getting a big gift, just these small ones. :D

-meream

su said...

the brooklyn bag would fit soooo into my closet