Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Seven Days of Christmas: Day Three


The Seven Twelve Wonders of The World

Its the first day of the christmas holidays, and its so cold and misty outside, that when I look out of my window, instead of being greeted by my usual city views, all I can see is a few nearby trees and then neverending white!

So I though "What better way to spend my time than compiling a list of the best models of 2006/7?"
In no particular order, the list consists of twelve models, ranging from well known to freshly selected...

  1. Kim Noorda
  2. Hilary Rhoda
  3. Jessica Stam
  4. Freja Beha Erichsen
  5. Coco Rocha
  6. Hye Park
  7. Tanya Dziahileva
  8. Bette Frank
  9. Chanel Iman
  10. Behati Prinsloo
  11. Agyness Deyn
  12. Irina Lazareanu
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CIAO!

5 comments:

Rebecca Lander said...

Love to xx

Style Spot said...

I love Jessica Stam...her looks, her attitude on the catwalk, her style...everything!

Tru said...

good choices

mareGa said...

freja and irina are my favorites!.

alluretone said...

you've basically listed all of my recent fav models. i'm especially loving agyness!