Saturday, February 17, 2007

Extreme Makeover?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Having spent a while trying to get my head around the updated blogger (I'd been putting it off for a while!) I've just updated the Discotheque Confusion page.

Wanted to know what you all think, as I'm still not sure and I think I'll have to resign myself to the fact that its a work in progress!

So any thoughts on the colour scheme? The swap from the spotted background to the plain one?

I'd appriciate any feedback!

Hope you're all well, S xx

3 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

i really like the yellow and pink.
i think a picture would be nice next to the Discotheque Confusion at the top of the page.

Q said...

I liked your old layout, the polka dots were very sleek and urban. =D Of course, a change is always nice.

Model Citzen said...

I agree. I think a picture would be kick ass, I have one I think would look great...let me know if you want me to send it to you. Do you know how to add a picture? I really want to add one to my title but I have no idea how to do this.