Thursday, February 22, 2007

Shoe you think I'm Sexy?

Perez says No! No!, I say Yes! Yes... and You?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fantastic shoes, just a shame about their owner.

They're so great, they look like something you could pick up from a dodgy market stall, but at the same time, could have been paraded down the most prestigious of runways.

I'm guessing it's the latter.

Anyone know whose work of art they are?

NOTE: You never know, these are the kind of shoes I could change my mind about very quickly, so this post may be deleted eithin a couple of days. Ha...

7 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

i think they're ok but they dont suit her. they'd look a lot better on someone else. she suits more of a plasticy shoe look in my opinion.

Lana said...

She didn't combine them well! They look huge in this outfit. I wouldn't buy them if I came across them. On the otherhand I like the shoulderbag :P!

a said...

hmm, not too keen on them with those shoes, love your new layout

discotheque confusion said...

Yeah, I think the shoes would look a lot better with a different outfit...on another person!

But in a quite camp way. So maybe in a brighter colour with a short skirt?

Christina?...

S xx

Bobble Bee said...

i think they're AWESOME!! i really like them and think they're very sexy too

Carolina Lange said...

The shoes are great, but with that outfit it doesn't work!

alluretone said...

she should have worn them with a sundress, they're too summery.