Monday, January 07, 2008

Photobucket
With the liklihood of 2008's award season being affected by the Writer's strike season everything seems to be hanging in the balance.
Will we not be treated to the annual parade of fantastic dresses that we rely on to get us through the last few cold weeks of winter?
Will we miss out on emotional 11 minute speeches from the winners?

Fear not, the fantasic Jen of MalahoFashion has taken it upon herself to honour fellow fashion bloggers with her very own version of the OSCARs.

There are six categories, ranging from Best Overall Fashion Blog to Best Personal Style and we can nominate two bloggers to go through to be voted for from February 15th.
And ith the profile of fashion blogs on the rise, this is a great chance to reward our favourite bloggers for all that grafting.

Click for your application form, and let the voting commence!

11 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

Bagsy I wear Zac Posen to the awards....

Lana said...

Great idea from Jen huh! Oh that's gonna be difficult, there are so many great fashion blogs out there!

MarĂ­a said...

Isn't it great? I'm still thinking what to vote. But I'm sure I'll wear Givenchy Haute Couture to the virtual ceremony.

Mash said...

I have voted for you :)

Tinsley said...

definetly voting on this
I love your oscar styled blogger awards collage
amazing!

indigomast said...

What an awesome idea!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Thank you for the promotion, i'm smiling! Gotten loads and loads of forms already!

Lola Eliza. said...

oh wow! this is a really good idea!

K. said...

I love your massive mouseover ad/banner for the promo! I'm still sorting out my nominations since i read so many blogs!

discotheque confusion said...

I know what you mean, Kaye and Cool Urbanite, there are so many great blogs to choose between, and not enough categories, it will be very tricky indeed!

Thanks Mash, I'm very flattered, it's was a nice blog boost to see my name mentioned a couple of times on the forms on Jen's comments..

And Jen, that's quite alright, it's a genius idea and the love shall be spread, ha.

discotheque confusion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.