Saturday, October 17, 2009

happy birthday abby!

[abby+rostochil.jpg]

Happy Birthday to my lovely Abby!
She is celebrating her birthday in the coolest fashion, spending two weeks in New York and playing catch up with lots of friends. For my last birthday I ended up getting drunk, doing karaoke and singing Afroman. Not cool. Luckily Abby can balance out my blip as she will be eating out in a little french bistro and being much more sophisticated.

So here's to a fantastic 2-0, I love having you a part of my life, love, and here are too many more special birthdays.


image sources; kingaburzablog, purple diary, skullset, dan heller photography, abby's photos, my photos, teenage unicorn, various unknowns

14 comments:

joy said...

she has just trumped my birthday. her b-day sounds incredible

Talisa said...

I love your blog,lovely collage:)
http://littlevintageprincess.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

hey, getting drunk and doing karaoke to afroman is a mean way to spend a birthday!

but then, i wouldn't say no to two weeks in ny either..

xx

A La Mode said...

Faaaaaaaabulous! Happy birthday to her! xxx

nadeshiko-millennium said...

this is so sweet!

EIGHT LONDON said...

Cupcakes, a pastel dree and balloons...what more for a birthday wish??

Is This Real Life? said...

ahh so cute!
love the pictures too!

DANDELION DAYDREAMER said...

oooh my fav new blog! I will list you as a fav on my new Irish blog, Dandelion Daydreamer, so expect a lot of Irish visitors ;)

Anonymous said...

you won! more on my blog xx

Fashion By He said...

great pictures, love yoru blog!!

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Rohini said...

That sounds like so much fun! Hope she has a good time. :)

Xx

Unknown said...

what fun!! love the photo montage - that topless bathing suit photo is so pretty - so classic!

Patrice said...

snap, the v. last photo is mine!

Bryony Rose said...

Is that La Roux with long hair?? Hahaa... toooo coool...
- FF x