Friday, October 09, 2009

messing around in jefferson's office

You must admit, this little Dazed and Confused spread is rather a fantastic concept for an editorial..
Anouck Lepere frolicks about in her boyfriend's office (that would be his office at Dazed and Confused HQ, no less..) taking powernaps
on piles of back-issues and running her fingers over the moodboard collages while, like a naughty child, keeping half an ear out for the sound of the office door opening behind her.

I have a bit of a crush on Miss Lepere, she has that exact European beauty, the kind that speaks for itself, requires minimal make up and only the most simple pairing of Gallic basics. Having said that, Anouck looks equally as mesmerising in a busily patterned Peter Pilotto dress. She has the kind of beauty that I think other girls in particular notice; it's so effortless and easy, yet she is very often overlooked, and I must admit sometimes I do just that. despite the amount of times I've scribbled her name on my hand as a reminder to post about her..

So this editorial really acts as both a confirmation of her greatness aswell as a kick up the arse to go cruise her fashion spot thread and gasp and coo over her style. And a obligatory scratching of the head in wondering why on earth you don't flick through it more often..

24 comments:

Siru said...

I love this! Dazed is such a great with all kind of photoshoot!

juliet xxx

Brooklynfluff said...

I agree, she is incredibly beautiful in a way that appeals to women. I also love how she doesn't take herself seriously in this editorial, great post!

ps check out my blog for an Orient watch giveaway

hippyhippychic said...

the third photo is my favourite.
such a fun shoot
x

FLORENCE. said...

anouck ranks somewhere in my top 3 of stylish laydeez...
those cat pants are brilliant

www.justlikehoneyfashion.blogspot.com

lydia said...

oooh she's so pretty! i love this photoshoot.

miss milki said...

Yum Mentos! ;) I love the organza skirt and bra outfit and the bra with the little hearts. very cute.

Unknown said...

The sense of humor in this editorial is great! love the neutrals as well and she is absolutely gorgeous.

www.sayhellomax.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Now that's why Dazed is such a great magazine - you just woulsnt see this anywhere else. But something about anouck just grates w/me...

Sally said...

i love this editorial and i have to agree she is very pretty. Also i really like the name anouck, always have x

Unknown said...

how cool the 1at one and others too
the giant mentos are awsome!!mm i do one blog about street style is very new i have only one post please can u visit it? i know ull like it..and if u suscribe...
walking-in-the-street.blogspot.com

A. said...

i love the kitty kat pants. cheeky.

X

Unknown said...

beautiful photos!
i love the kitty underwear lmfao

http://ForYourSATISFASHION.com

Emma Lavelle said...

Love this! Such a good idea!

And I love Anouck, she's so stylish in that French way that I love

xx

jessica said...

dazed & confused is definitely my favourite.
yay beautiful anouck.
yayx2 genius jeffereson.

Louisa said...

These pictures are very playful and amusing. I love Anouck, she is a very enchanting. These photos show her true beauty.

Flavia Flanders said...

That photoshoot it's fantastic, looks so home-made, totally adore it!...

WendyB said...

I need that last outfit for my next job interview.

All Women Stalker said...

She's pretty with hints of Rachel Weisz. Love the last photo. Hilarious. Haha

-meream

Emily said...

awesome awesome awesome!!!!

neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

IKS said...

booots are amazing, and the silky/lacy bra too... great photos :)

Gem said...

I absolutely loved that editorial!
Make sure you stop by my blog and enter my competition! xo

Song of Style said...

this editorial is so fun! omg the last pic is hilarious

Antonio Barros said...

Amazing editorial!!!

Lovely blog! I will start to follow you!

thesingular.blogspot.com

MISHA said...

I love anouck! this editorial is great.

please check out my new blog:

what-would-misha-do.blogspot.com