Wednesday, October 07, 2009

inspiration on a wednesday

[margaret+durow+annabel+mehran.bmp]

feast your eyes on these snapshots of girlish, dreamy frolicking from margaret durow and annabel mehran. they cause me to crave autumn roadtrips (sitting with a lapful of blankets and the windows down), skinny dipping in a freezing lake, trudging through the woods until your fingers and cheeks are pink from the cold, picking flowers along the way to pop into a glass jar. and a big cosy bed to return to afterward for cups of tea and crosswords with a mate.

ah autumn, I adore you.

8 comments:

Hannah said...

man i looked at these like three times, beautiful!

they make me want a pair of gumboots..

xx

A. said...

let's do this together, yeah?

autumns my favvourite!

XX

Fashion Tidbits said...

so whimsy~

elle said...

so beautiful.

All Women Stalker said...

Your description made me long for a car. I don't have one and I can't drive. Tsk tsk.

-meream

himma said...

Beautiful autumn :)

Lovelyhabit said...

Love autumn. I love your blog and I just started my very first one. I would love you to look at it.

Daisy said...

These are lovely !