Monday, February 08, 2010

formspring



With all of the 'add-ons' and millions of cyber dimensions out there, blogs are becoming like little empires in themselves, each with branches leading to twitter accounts, tumblr pages and now the increasing addictive formspring. Perfect for short and sweet Q&A's I've gone ahead and created my own formspring page. Is this further evidence of a sea of self indulgent bloggers? Perhaps it's healthy that we're turning the attention onto ourselves; more real people rather than celebrities. Who knows, and really, does it matter? I know I'm always interested to know more about the people behind the blogs and if you feel at all the same, then hit me up with a question!..


www.formspring.me/dconfusion

And something to tap your feet to while you're at it. The old faithful 'I Get Around' by The Beach Boys.

5 comments:

Danielle Barbe said...

great song! i haven't get indulged in a formspring but i've noticed them popping up everywhere!

http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

Anthea said...

What a great video. Yeah it's true things are expanding to crazy proportions. I myself just got twitter. Perhaps it is self-indulgent but you gotta have some fun right?!

Unknown said...

oh yes i do love that song x

kake said...

You should move to California. I think you'd like it here.

xn
www.raggedmag.com

Colleen said...

This is a good blog :)