Monday, February 22, 2010

travelling in style

[chloe+airport.jpg]
[chloe+sevigny+airport+style.jpg]
[chloe+sevigny+airport.jpg]
Images, Chloe Sevigny traveling back from the Golden Globes, via The Fashion Spot

Photographic evidence of Chloe Sevigny mastering that ever elusive airport oxymoron of 'travelling in style'. Her highwaisted jeans are the sweeetest pair I've ever laid eyes on! The longwinded process of finding the right pair of jeans is always something that leaves my quest unfulfilled but these pictures cause me to want to scramble back into action. I welcome the day when I may bend over without fear of revealing midriff (or vulgar, I know but what can only be described as 'Jean Crack.')

PS, Time to hunt for some old school Kickers shoes, I think. The plastic chunkiness of Chloe's shoes (already attributes that get the thumbs up from me footwear wise) have inspired this.

17 comments:

Francy said...

Simple, but cool. Nothing wrong with that!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

i always attempt to look this stylish when traveling but find that high-waisted jeans are not the most comfortable to sit down in - am i alone in this?

x

Vint Junky said...

Seriously i don't ever think i've seen a bad photo chloe, i think she must have a style gene!
x

Kate said...

I hate anyone who can looks that good after getting off a flight! Of course when your in first (and not sardine) class it might be a bit easier!

It's pretty hard to hate Chloe the style queen though!

Unknown said...

sevigny, she does not disappoint.

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

Chloe can do no wrong in my book!

Siru said...

Amazing, again.

juliet xxx

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with her bag!

Eli said...

Chloe is just beautiful...jeez shes perfect

A. said...

she makes me want to wear jeans again and hardly anyone can do that.

X

Amy said...

Bit OT, and I'm sure you've been asked this a thousand times, but why discotheque confusion?

Much love! Amy

Caylen said...

simple & chic
amazing!


xx
cayliek.blogspot.com

All Women Stalker said...

I think I may be in love with her sunglasses.

Unknown said...

no, those jeans are not flattering to her ASSets

Nabila said...

amazing! <3

Nabila xo
www.gotsunshineinabag.blogspot.com

HELI said...

i look not a fan of high wasted light denim

FlowerPower said...

Seriously I've been trying to enlarge the photo so that I can see the maker of the the jean but to no avail!!!! So mad right now.... All I want is that perfect high waisted jean dang it!!!!