Saturday, November 15, 2008

snowflakes around the corner

[a2.jpg]

december is just over two weeks around the corner, which means that in typical christmas tradition i shall be creating a virtual calendar! (wayyy) of course for me, the novelty of publishing daily has now subsided as that's what I do usually, but coming up with 31 christmas themed posts is nice little challenge, don't you think?

i have lots of ideas, but be sure to hit me up if there is something in particular that you'd like to see. you could always get into the christmas spirit by flicking through the previous two advent posting from dec 2006 and 2007.

and this would be a good time to mention the christmas fairytale to be told in the magical land that is topshop (which to be honest is a bit of a fairytale all year round..)


Topshop is hosting a game which involves dishing out some serious prizes to ALL players. hop over to http://www.topshopchristmasfairytale.com/ to check out the beautiful animation which involves a rather special seasonal carousel..

sadly as I work for them, I can't take advantage of the top prizes of a years (!!) supply of shoes and clothes but it is only fair to share this nugget of excitement with you, because if you live in UK, Eire, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, Denmark, Italy and Australia then you lucky things can play too. Even if you don't get the big prizes, you "walk away" with something lovely like a gift card.

hmm, i think mr phillip green is feeling generous this year!

14 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Finally a contest fo me too (I'm in Italy, usually I can take any advantage from worldwide contest!). I did it yesterday...won a 10% off (like everyone else!!!) but the top prizes are great!!!
Can't wait for the 31 Christmas things :-)

A. said...

but no US...

so sad.

x

Siru said...

I can't wait for December and Xmas!

juliet xxx

Anna Pope said...

31 Christmas posts sound amazing. Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about your virtual calendar- I absolutely love christmas and its traditions, it all makes me so happy.
so yeah for a cup of mulled wine and a daily post of yours!
xx

INES said...

what a lovely picture
cute kitty

Beba said...

i gained the 10% off! couldnt i go for the shoes? :D

simplysteph said...

awww, canadians are never in on these contests. but yeah the virtual calender does sound fun. oh man i'm too excited especially for this Christmas season, a welcome vacation from school

Miss at la Playa said...

thanks for this! I'm doing it right now

Anonymous said...

the calender sounds like a good idea! and the shoes in that photo are amazing x

Chantelle said...

YAY! I can't wait, it's my first year to witness this calendar of yours. I'll be checking out last years when I have the time!

Ella Gregory said...

I did the Tophsop game, and sadly all I got was 10% off online if I spent £60. To me that is a boring prize, and also if I ever order from them online they always email me back a few days later saying they don't have it in stock.
A online Topshop curse I think...

Looking forward to the December posts.

Annie said...

cool. I love Numéro! My Dad has a thing for the B-52s and he was like "hmm. love the beehive but whats up with the eyebrows??"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.