Monday, December 13, 2010

monday



Bought this little knitted flannel vest in the Northern Quarter last weekend. It reminds me of the sort of vests that would have been styled into ELLEgirl editorials back in the day with Mary Jane heels and metallic socks and a young Alexa Chung wearing an army hat. Ps, do you like my ultra lovely university bathroom? Manchester University is alll about the public toilet aesthetic. And for your Monday evening listening pleasure, my favourite LCD Soundsystem track.

7 comments:

Wild Goose Chase said...

I was just in Manchester last weekend, the Northern Quarter is amazing, so many Vintage stores and so cheap! Love love love!

Please follow me at http://www.thiswildgoosechase.blogspot.com/

daisy said...

haha i know exactly the image you're describing when your talking about that top!
love the LCD soundsystem track, from the best of the albums i think too.

lovelove.
enthuse-me.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

God, I miss ELLEgirl.

I had kept ever single issue until last year when my Dad moved house and threw out my stash without consulting me.

Still utterly devastated.

PatrĂ­cia Matias aka dj Pat said...

Good choice of music!!! ;)The bathroom seems quite minimal, which is good, in my opinion.


www.in-tensa-mente.blogspot.com

The Fashion Buzz said...

Very lovely top, matched well with that skirt!

Dylana Suarez said...

I love your top!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Dahlia said...

something great is probably one of the only lcd soundsystem songs i like!