Saturday, January 14, 2012

weekend wishlist


On a side note, I think I may be the last person in the world to have jumped on the Arrested Development bandwagon. It feels like when I was 10 and had an awful realisation that after years of turning my nose at at houmous I actually loved it. That sort of, 'man, I've been wasting time' feeling. Still, better late than never. All I want to do this weekend is guffaw at back to back episodes and then awkwardly replicate Buster's behaviour when forced to socially interact. 

4 comments:

Elin Kling said...

The shoes <3

Anonymous said...

my favourite wishlist recently! and i love that you're a fanof arrested development now!!that show carried me through uni

Jazz Virtue said...

Loveeee the underwear! Great post :)

Nicola said...

i recently got into arrested development too, totally late to the table but so worth it! that leopard print underwear set is perfect too.