Monday, January 22, 2007

5 things you didn't know...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This could have had the potential to turn into the blogger version of those annoying myspace and hotmail chains that go around, demanding friends to declare their love for each other, or declaring personality traits under the subject of a coloured condom,
and very luckily it hasn't!

I like the fact its spontaneous, and gives bloggers a chance to take a real peep into the anonymous personas of others! Although I don't write my blog anonymously, its nice to reveal a few little unknowns to you all.

So thanks to Viva La Divas for nomintaing me to have a go-I think I should take it as a compliment!

1.) I have a two week old Brother. Very surrea;l but rather fantastic. A huge age gap, but it's nice to think he'll be able to come as stay with my when he's older.

2.) I have had a seven year old goldfish called Gucci. Love the mock chav-ery of the name. Though Gucci isn't exactly Cavalli, the fact that it was Victoria Beckham's favoutite house in the Spice Girls days makes me chuckle. EDIT: Gucci died in february. Weep...

3.) I'm a rather good cook! I took part in a ten week course a couple of months ago, and after having very low expectaions of my skills, I came second in the final!

4.) My best friend is moving to Edinburgh this summer, and I'm absolutley gutted. I'm going to miss her so much, and at the moment, I'm trying not to think about it!

5.) I am a Wes Anderson nerd.

I'm going to pass the honour onto Teresa of Fashion Orgasm,Coco of Coco's Tea Party, Cool Like Chloe,
Allure of ALLURE Fashion and Alanna of Lipstick Lady
because these are ladies whose fantastic blogs I check most and who I kind of feel like I have a lot in common with even though we've never met.

(and shh don't tell, but I'm going to bend to rules slightly for Siobhan of The Dressing Room
because shes a newcomer whose blog is great and I love reading, and I didn't want to leave her out!)

12 comments:

alluretone said...

coco looks so alienic in that picture, the shades are too cool. which show is it from?

anyways i love cooking too! though, everything i cook is frozen or comes in a box.. haha

Siobhan said...

Why thank you soo much for the mention :)
you've made my day!
Being a fashion stylish would be a wonderful job and I'm sure you'd doit wonderfully! As for having a new baby in the house it must be strange, I'm an only child so I would find that weird but I like the thought of being able to dress up younger siblings just fills me with joy
x x x x x x x

Ella Gregory said...

my friend is 15 years older than her brother as well. and she loves it.
your so like a younger version of me,its rather creepy.
i think you have a great eye and would be a fab stylist.

Ella Gregory said...

my friend is 15 years older than her brother as well. and she loves it.
your so like a younger version of me,its rather creepy.
i think you have a great eye and would be a fab stylist.

Ella Gregory said...

my friend is 15 years older than her brother as well. and she loves it.
your so like a younger version of me,its rather creepy.
i think you have a great eye and would be a fab stylist.

Ella Gregory said...

no im 17 in april.
so not a lot older than you.
and no i dont know that boy or have heard of him.
i love your pet names, vince the cat and gucci the fish, there so funny.
And the quote from Sofia Cappola is so ture.
the amount of 'oh my god your so shallow, you read grazia every week, thats just stupid' I get is un believable.
People who work in fashion are just as, if not more clever than invesment bankers or something 'smart' like that.
and seeing as the main proportion of the public puts clothes on every morning i think we need people to work with clothes. otherwise we'd be rather screwed.

Unknown said...

I would like a list of songs from that little tape player, the tape player reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite.

Teresa said...

A fish named gucci, that's great ahahaha.

Miss V. said...

Wow, a SEVEN year old goldfish named Gucci? I can hardly keep a goldfish alive for seven days!

I want to be a fashion stylist too, maybe we'll end up working together someday :)

Model Citzen said...

^ I was just thinking the same thing! I can't believe goldfish can live for seven years!?!!!

I actually think this post is pretty cool. It's nice to get to know a little more about the fashion peeps : )

S. said...

PLEASE tell me how you got a goldfish to live for 7 years and going strong! Mine always die shortly after they are brought home.

Model Citzen said...

would you like to swap links?