Friday, January 12, 2007

Review: Class of 06

Part Four: Best Dressed Bitches

"What else is in the teaches of peaches?
Like sex on the beaches. huh? what?"-Fuck the Pain Away, Peaches

PEACHES GELDOF

Note: Eight Days! Damn, thats been the longest time without a post in so long...

Obviously widely recognised as the not so irish, opiniated daughter of the equally opinionated Irishman Bob Geldof. But Peaches is now a name in her own right as a cool scene kid occaisionally spotted on Trevor MacDonald or Channel 4 Documentaries.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I used to love reading Ms Geldof's articles in the late and great UK ELLEgirl, but now I love spotting some of the great outfit choices she makes (or rather flings together) when attending various events.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Known for throwing together £2.99 necklaces from H and M with some rather more expensive fancies, Peaches is a little indie kid with a big individuality! Graffiti-ing a white tee with the name of your boyfriend? If thats not individual, I don't know what is!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey!
This is Cee from couturecure,
I just wanted you to know that I have a new blog, fashion disorder,
and will not be countinuing couturecure.
Check it out sometime!

Cheryl said...

since you were on my links list back on couturecure,
i will add you again XP

What's Haute said...

are these the european versions of britney, paris and lindsay?

Ella Gregory said...

as a person she annoys me, as a human who wears clothes i love her. i like the last pic youve used a lot.
great idea.

Ella Gregory said...

as a person she annoys me, as a human who wears clothes i love her. i like the last pic youve used a lot.
great idea.

molly said...

ooooh. i dont know much about her, but she looks very intriguing!
i love her style.

mareGa said...

hmmm... peaches... she looks good.

Emily said...

i love peaches the fruit and the girl u are linked :) x

Style Spot said...

Oh thank you a zillion times, that is one of the best compliments I have ever received for my blog!! I love doing those posts, and I love that you enjoy them so much, sweetie. You are the best!

oo, Peaches..she is such an amazing dresser, she is one of my favourite style icons at the moment and I was actually thinking of doing a post with her in the big style icon hunt ;D

Cheryl said...

POST ALREADY.
grr.