Tuesday, January 11, 2011

man about town

I don't think it's possible to watch this video for Man About Town magazine without a grin gradually spreading across your face. 'It's All In The Game' by Ricky Nelson is the kind of musical accompanyment that makes me wish I'd grown up in 1950s small-town america so I could spend the weekends dancing The Twist or sitting with my legs dangling from a pier with a cold coke in my hand and frilly socks on my feet, and generally be like one of the teenagers in The Last Picture Show or Footloose. Thanks to Danielle (the cleverclogs behind the Vice Love Blogging videos) who posted this on facebook.

PS, the video makes for a good game of 'spot the difference'. I was so mesmerised by the skateboard I didn't notice until the second or third view!..

4 comments:

celine said...

awesome! it's making me wish i had some skills like that! :)

PatrĂ­cia Matias aka dj Pat said...

That's it: he's dancing in a skate as if he was dancing with a girl. ;)

www.in-tensa-mente.blogspot.com

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

oooh i love this!

Emma said...

this is issue is SO GOOD. you HAVE to get your hands on it.