Tuesday, November 02, 2010

halloween

A couple of crappy snappys from Halloween. I was going to go as Dead Paul the Octopus which I personally thought was a streak of sheer brilliance and wit and not to mention very relevant on my part but well, I got too preoccupied by essay writing (that's a sentence I'm not used to writing..) and sewing last minute legs was much too time consuming when I could throw fake blood all over myself and go as a dead bride.


So hey ho, here I am with Seb and Charlie (and everyone else) in Ashling's flat where we evaded indoor fire regulations with lots of supersize sparklers. Take that postgrad on-site snooper tutors!

2 comments:

tess said...

Great photos, my friend went as Paul the Dead Octopus haha great minds think alike!

Flea For Fashion said...

seems a lot of fun!

http://fleaforfashion.blogspot.com/