Thursday, November 04, 2010

valentine f-c

The lovely Pia of The Thinking Tank (a blog I hawk far too often) told me about this Erdem lookbook video styled by and starring Valentine Fillol-Cordier, after I expressed my current shall-I-shan't-I haircut dithering. 


three things:
1. i'm an absolute sucker for cute, well directed lookbook videos.
2. now how is valentine's new sharp bob for an inspiring haircut?
3. had until now been completely unaware that valentine has a portfolio blog which is worth a quick peruse here.

4 comments:

Camille said...

This video really is my cut of tea! I recently had my hair cut like that, and the only thing I regret is not to have kept it just one inch longer to make proper ballerina knots possible. But if you're considering it, go for it! It's very easy to manage, especially if you cut your own bangs.

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous. How ironic that the clothes play second fiddle to her lovely haircut and humour.

Martine : D said...

nice haircut!

Fashion Tidbits said...

great hair inspiration indeed!!! your new cut looks great by the way! :)