Friday, April 01, 2011

mood

minji kim on closet visit/ lovely cats eye sunglasses and portfolio clutch, both from topshop/ alisa on trendy crew/ a particularly satisfying bagel I made myself the other week/ emi kameoka's glittery nails/ absolute foot perfection! (via urban outfitters blog)- my mum has a pair of sandals like this, and I'm after some for summer too. maybe in an ideal world lots of different coloured pairs for coordinating with painted toenails..?

I don't think 'Happy April Fools' is really the right expression, but April 1st feels like a special day, one step closer to 'real' Spring so have a lovely day and weekend!

EDIT: I meant to recommend this little DIY nail video which is very sweet and makes ventures into all things glittery nail related look very easy.

5 comments:

Lizaboo said...

Cute pics! The bagel makes me hungry xx :o)

Unknown said...

Love this mood board ! Especially the soup (yummy !)

See U !

20thCgirl said...

Glittery nails FTW. I wish I could stop chewing mine - I'd love to be able to paint them.

blue roses said...

i really dig the black clutch!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The sparkly nails are enticing.