Sunday, February 10, 2008

Party on at Coco's...

Sometimes with the amount of times we've got together to collaborate on posts, I worry that myself and Coco will come across all Tom Cruise and Katie circa 2005 (the gushing, the sofa jumping..) But I couldn't turn down this offer, especially when it involved having my say on the week's style hit and misses (does anybody else find this weekly post perfect to counteract the stress of pre-monday stress?)

Click here to have a read of the Celebrity VS Civilians New York Fashion Week Special.

Thought I'd also use this opportunity to tell you how stunned and over the moon I am that I won the Best Content category in Jen of Mahalo Fashion's Fashion Blogger Awards. With Susie Bubble's Style Bubble one of the contenders, I was pretty much resigned to the fact that I would be a runner-up (I'm not trying to be self-deprivating, I honestly thought this!), so It's really so rewarding to know that not only do people read my blog but they find the material remotely interesting!


Coco very deservedly won the Best Celebrity Fashion category. So you know what this means? "Award winning blogging all around!" Wink. Ha...


Well done to all the other winners and nominees, it's so nice to see the great blogs out there getting recognition. If you didn't get nominated, please don't lose heart, hopefully, these awards can become a yearly tradition.

15 comments:

Héloïse J. said...

haha! congrats you really diserved it (both of you :D)
i luved the battle-post at coco's tea party!

María said...

You deserved it! ;) Congrats

You're also the best at illustrating posts.

Molly :] said...

Congrats!
I voted for you, i do love your blog.
Hopefuly next year i too will be up for an award *fingers crossed*

Unknown said...

the award-winning blogging comment gave me LOLs! Congrats, heres to a future keeping ye ole blog even if ur getting all famous on us :P

Wendy said...

Congratulations on the award! Love your blog!

WendyB said...

Glad you didn't cry uncontrollably during your acceptance speech.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

CONGRATS ON WINNING!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats... my content is at times a bit random but I didn't even know I was nominated!

Mash said...

congratulations :) you deserve it and coco too :)

lara said...

congrats :) Love both blogs (yours and cocos)

Ella Gregory said...

I have already say well done but who cares?
Well done again!
You deserved it!
x x x x
p.s I would totally jump on a sofa over your blog, but can it please be on Ellen or Letterman instead? I'm not all that into Oprah

Emma said...

ahahahh i love the post the graphics rock!

grenadine said...

Well deserved! Congratulations. :)

Blue Floppy Hat said...

Congratulations on the award! And yay for lots more posts to come..

Stylist Stuff said...

Congratulations! Love your blog!!!