Friday, February 25, 2011

fruit and nut


Wow. Naomi Campbell covering the latest issue of Pop. Quality wise Pop is probably one of my favourite magazines. It's just frustrating that the title didn't get more of a chance to grow under the editorship of Dasha Zhukova as I've really loved the direction it's taken favouring a more arty approach than Katie Grand's focus on glossy celebrity. I just hope it doesn't suffer too much from the erratic changes in staff. Katie Grand and now Dasha Zhukova out of the door in two years. Still, free sticker sheets ease the pain somewhat.

6 comments:

ediot said...

i think this is such a nice cover. thanks for sharing
hope you're having a nice friday. happy weekend dear
xx

Samantha said...

your blog is taking on a fruit theme recently! i like x

Kat said...

The Peggy Guggenheim Issue?! Sorry, what? Must Buy!!!!

Daisy said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this!

hannah-rose said...

i dont care what anyone says, i like dasha zhukova! i have a lot of time for her.. shala monroque is also a huge babe, and pop is such a great, arty, slightly off the rails magazine. i never regret it when i purchase it, which is saying something considering how much it costs here in australia..

hope you're well friend! the banana suits you! i want to start carrying around a watermelon, you know, oversized and all.. :)

X

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

I saw Elton John on the cover of the one on my local newsagents. Which I adore! Much better than bloody Bieber on the cover of LOVE...