Saturday, February 12, 2011

stevie jobs

Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph.  It has just come to my attention that on this fine saturday I have unintentionally dressed myself as the female incarnation of Steve Jobs. Cue a little snigger from me when I realised the comedy in channelling Mr Apple's apparel but have now resolved that it's quite fitting as it makes me Stevie Jobs? Haw Haw Haw.

Must admit bedtime is pretty much the only time my feet haven't been immersed in New Balance over the last week, it's getting a bit silly. The novelty of super comfortable footwear may be outweighed by the inevitable pong that's soon to come, so an airing is probably a good idea. On a side note, I went to see Hamlet at The Lowry on Thursday night. Even the bloody prince was wearing New Balance!

http://touchofmeh.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/stevejobs.jpg

8 comments:

Camille said...

I think that look suits you better than him, so watch out Steve Jobs haha! Also, does your nailpolish match your socks? He should take (subtil) colour cues from you, it's lovely.

Ursula Manning said...

I don't like the style of Steve Jobs but you wear it like a model!!Really nice!

http://ursula-manning.blogspot.com/

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

HAHA! Best post I've seen in a while, so funny.

Zara said...

lolercoaster. appreciate. your jeans are cooler though.

i too have been prancing around in trainers and marvelling at how comfortable they are after an unfortunate incident of being forced to walk around town in a pair of killer heels.

xxx

Kat said...

Brilliant!

Also, you are seriously inspiring me to go off a buy a pair of New Balance, or some other form of runner...I have very wonky feet (from years of wearing 'cute' flats..) and to be honest, comfort is now far more important than fashion.
But ironically, runners are actually coming back into the stylish sphere... as you certainly prove!

Afrosaxon said...

New Balance rule !!

L.C said...

love the time line. maybe next season you could try bill gates! i swear he's stayed the same for years.

hautetherapy.com said...

LOL that is so funny! Nothin wrong with the classics I guess!! You amke it look much better though ;)