Saturday, November 28, 2009

night leopard



http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PYqHLh0dSJ4/SxCAeKisMiI/AAAAAAAAFBU/Z-up2sEiljE/s1600/IMG00456.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PYqHLh0dSJ4/SxCAebFL7tI/AAAAAAAAFBc/MtI3v88Vj7A/s1600/IMG00451.jpg
and a couple of other recent charity shop purchases:


sheer leopard top
brown suede mini skirt
worn with 120 denier tights and justin boots for a (dare I say?) vaguely simple sixties inspired look.

now, after a couple of ciders with some friends in town I'm grabbing myself a bowl of granola and hitting the sack before work tomorrow.

ps, in hindsight, this post ought to come with some kind of warning or apology for the awful photo quality. what can I say, I am neither a cobrasnake muse nor the owner of a digital camera. disposables or computer cam must suffice..

14 comments:

Annie said...

this is so groovy sixties cool. i'm slightly obsessed with anything leopard print.

_ said...

fantastic top!
i wish i had something similar to wear when i go out later tonight...
s.

parliament-pavement.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i happen to like webcam pictures. they have that weird yellowy glow about them.
-Vee

Hannah said...

120 denier tights? amazing! i wonder when they technically become leggings...

xx

Anonymous said...

i love your blog

Mar Estarellas said...

I fell in love with your blog, amazing.

Marta said...

Love it!

xx

Siru said...

Those are thick tights! But must be warm and cosy! The shirt looks so cool!

juliet xxx

Isabel said...

Anything leopard print is awesome in my books. You should invest in a digital camera! I'd love to see more of what you wear.

All Women Stalker said...

Heeey, I actually like these photos. They have that private rock gig feel. ;D

-meream

Zara said...

the picture is a little shitty, haha. love the outfit though. leopard print & brown suede sounds like a heavenly combo. what are justin boots? xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hahah I need a new camera too. I adore the 60's look :)

lc said...

i like bad quality photos sometimes! they look more 'real'. also love the top xx

Katie said...

Eff the Cobrasnake.

Love your outfit. And cider.